Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Face


My beautiful baby was born April 1, 2006 in a hospital. My baby had such imploring blue eyes... the innocence of infancy intrigues my inner insides immeasurably intensely.
(I know, enough alliteration already!)
My precious bundle weighed 4 pounds, 32 ounces and was 45 cm long at birth. Such an adorable little cradle critter!
I never knew what all the fuss was about becoming a parent, until it became apparent that I wasn't a parent until I'd given birth to a little one. Now my life is truly blessed. I forward e-mails to all my friends with comments and photos. My facebook page has become a posting board for images of the reason for my being... oh, the joys of parenting never cease!
I can't imagine life without my baby... or why anyone would want to steal my precious one.
Please, if you have seen my baby anywhere, please, oh, please, dear God in heaven, please deliver my baby back to me! I will pay you a handsome reward provided I get my baby back in one piece and I am employed at the time of my baby's safe return.
Oh, and one more thing, to whoever stole my little one... don't forget to feed my baby two scoops of formula to four parts warm water first thing of a morning, and last thing before bed.
My baby is also allergic to D-con mouse and rat killer, so don't have my baby near that stuff... one more thing, sorry for such a cumbersome blog this entry, but please, if you have my baby, please try to sing "I'm Henry the Eighth I Am" to my baby after lunch each day... it's the only way my baby will take a good nap. My baby loves that song! I used to sing it to the young 'un on our long drives home from New Hampshire in the early summer. We were both sound asleep before we got home. We usually woke up in the ditch after my head hit the steering wheel...
Enough about me. Please be good to my darling, and return my treasure soon! OK?

1 comment:

  1. This is the most mentally deranged material on this blog. Perhaps you're off your meds?

    ReplyDelete