Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

Friar Francis Part 3

 Hello again, Friar Francis, YouTube sensation here. For those of you just tuning in, please refer to parts 1 and 2 in earlier blogs.
 I am Friar Francis, a 16th century monk magically and tragically transported to 21st century America. Don't ask me how. I am not even sure why this has happened to me at this junction in my lifehood.
 Please forgive also my lack of good communication skill sets in the American English languague as I am a new beginner to such communication skill sets.
 Also, realize I am not familiarizated with the 21st century YouTube generation, so if I come across rather 16th centuryish, please understand it is not intended to offend so please accept my advanced apologizations.
 I am speaking to you in my very best authentic Mexican Spanish Monk accent this day. I hope you are available to understand.
 Today is the first day I am going out to see the modern world. I am leaving my monastery and the peace and tranquility it offers to see the lost and dying world around me. I have been instructed as a monk to help those in need, so if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call onto me. If I have a telephone number, I will find it out and immediately and will let you be informed of the telephone situation and how to contact me at a convenient time.
Thank you again for your dignified patience as I learn the English American language barrier and fight for helping those who are not in help at this time.
 PAUSE
Thank you.
PAUSE
I am finished now and can now stop the video.
PAUSE
I do not understand technology or how to finish the video at this time, so please bear with my shortcomings.
PAUSE
Stop the video.
GETS ANGRY
Stop the video NOW!
WALKS OFF ANGRILY.
(A few seconds of empty room, then video stops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment